Have you noticed that, if you are in business today, you are on the internet? The Internet has changed our world, allowing marketers of all types access to communication venues once reserved for Fortune 500 companies. This is NOT a fad, and it’s not going away.
That’s why Marjorie and I are inviting you to join us on the
2018 REAL ESTATE & Internet Marketing Cruise.
Here is the inside scoop from JOHN & MARJORIE:
- We will depart from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) on Saturday, January 20th, 2018 at 4 pm and return at 8 am on Sunday,January 28, 2018. That’s 8 nights of FUN & FELLOWSHIP aboard ship.
- We will travel on the Carnival CONQUEST, and along the way we will visit the Exotic Eastern Caribbean Ports of St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Island.
- Saturday morning, we will make our way to the Cruise Terminal at Fort Lauderdale.
- The Carnival CONQUEST carries 2980 passengers and supports a crew of 1150.
- We will have some education sessions onboard that are real estate specific.
- Other educational sessions onboard will be internet marketing specific.
- With three days at sea, we’ll have plenty of time for relaxation, fun, visiting, eating, mastermind sessions, and hands-on seminars on all aspects of real estate and internet marketing, from email and website design to video and web analytics to social media and customer loyalty, and much much more!
- You can fly from ATL to FORT LAUDERDALE MSY reasonably on SouthWest Airlines, or you can drive. It’s really not a bad drive. About 8 hours from ATLANTA.
- We have found secure park w/ shuttle to cruise port at about $9/day.
If you want more information or are thinking that this sounds interesting, I strongly recommend that you call me at 404.373.6000 or use the email response form on this website to send me a note & tell me you’d like a call about the 2017 cruise. I will call you personally and we’ll make sure the trip is right for you. We need to get you moving quickly because the ship is actually filling up, even though we are almost a year away!
The 2017 CRUISE was SOLD OUT and almost 50 folks were turned away!
Please scroll down to see photos of the ship and of the destinations: